Ice Ball Maker. 4 Large Sphere Ice Molds Silicone 12 x 12 x 5cm
92 in stock
When is a Square a Circle?…..
When your Ice Cube, is an Ice Sphere.
It’s a well known fact that spherical Ice melts at a far slower rate than any other shape. So, besides just looking cool in your glass, you’ll also keep your beverage colder longer and it will be less watered down by melting Ice.
Get yourself an Ice mold or two today while supplies last.
4 Ice Sphere Silicone Ice Cube Maker.
Each mold makes four 4.5cm /1.77 inche ice spheres.
Ice tray is sealed and balanced and will not leak or tip in freezer.
Great for making ice cubes, chocolate, gelatins in party and bar.
You can add any food as you like such as strawberry, cherry, orange, apple, lemon to liquid.
After being frozen, the ice ball will become sparkling and crystal-clear.
Main Material: Silicone
Size :12 x 12 x 5cm /4.7 x 4.7 x 1.9 inches (Ball diameter 4.5cm/1.77 inches)
Weight: 4.76 ounces
How to Use Your Ice Ball Molds :
1. Before using your new tray, be sure to wash to wash thoroughly with soap and water.
2. Fill the bottom tray nearly full of water (leave about 1 cm unfilled).
3. Then set the bottom tray on an even surface in your sink and press the lid tray down into the bottom tray until it is sealed (Note: The excess water will escape through the 4 vent holes at the top of each ball).
4. When full, gently press down on the top of each mold to force out enough water to give a slight air gap at the top of each ball for expansion – This step is important so your ice balls will form properly without cracking – Need to leave room for expansion.
5. Do not worry about excess water in tray. Let it freeze with the mold.
6. Lay flat in freezer for 5+ hours.
|Dimensions||13 x 13 x 6 in|
Sky blue, Green, Orange, Blue, Ivory, Black
|Ice Cream Tools Type|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.